February 24, 2010

Bracelets and Puppy Diapers

My brother is back from helping out in Haiti and came for a visit with his new puppy!  She poops a lot indoors so they bought her puppy diapers but they were too big.  


She played well with our kitten. She'd grab a toy and start the bell ringing so Millie would run at her to get the mouse and then the puppy would run away, toy in mouth starting the cutest relay races around the house.  




Been making a lot of bracelets to get my jewelry mojo goin again.  Since I've started doing yoga, I was inspired to use a lot of natural materials/ colors.  Hippie Stuff.  My brother gave me one he made- I guess it's a military style and I like it a lot.  Here it is (top bracelet) modeled on the arm Stella found in the trash for me!




Look at that greenery in the background.  Ahhhh....the south!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...