December 1, 2010

Hello, December

All sold out of my lovely coffee sleeves.  I havent made any in a while and mine was accidentally tossed out but at least I had it for years before it suffered such a horrible fate.  I love this one pictured, because it's recycled denim and corduroy I got from a friend who passed away.


I think these sold so well because of my model's nipples.  Sex sells, baby.


Ooooh, and here's another fave!  I just found this fabric, too, after being separated from the bulk of my fabric collection

I'm also out of tea wallets but the to-do list is already so long.. .

Other than running out of stuff, the only other thing I have going on is chasing down a pack n run.  I had items on consignment at a local shop and, when driving by last week, the shop was completely gone!  I searched on the internet for a long time before finding a number that wasn't disconnected and that person claimed to have called me.  A couple weeks ago I got a call from a number I didn't recognize, but they hung up after a few rings, before I got to it and left no message- thought it was a wrong number.  I was told the owner gave them two days notice to pack up and vacate and was given his number but I've left two messages already.  I hope I get these items back they were really nice and a lot of it was sterling silver.  Plus, I could be selling them since my inventory is so low.

Hopefully he calls me soon and hasnt thrown my items away.  Who's the patron saint of artists?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...