January 15, 2011

Random Pics

Meow, Meow and Good Morning!
Falcon
 Even though it's the weekend, I'm about to go up into the loft and continue cleaning and organizing.  I really wish I had a before pic of the studio but imagine a room with a spot to sit with the diameter of 3 ft on the floor surrounded by boxes of fabric, bottles of bullet shells, and months worth of sewing and jewelry projects laid out.  I would sew and bead on the floor despite there being a few tables in the room seated in a cross legged position as that was all there was room for.

Here's a couple necklaces my husband wore to a show made from recycled hardware:


Here he is playing:


 I have way more of these rosary pieces than I realized and now that I have all my religious charms and pendants together I can't wait to do even more with them.  I already made a few cool ones but I have no way of posting the pics til i find those chargers.  i may just buy a third.


I love this quilted runner/shawl/meditation cloth I had made a few years ago and right now i use it as a table cloth for my coffee table so that the wood underneath is protected from cats knocking down glasses of water, incense dropping ash everywhere, and all our dinners.  Luckily its all cotton and has been through the wash many times since sometimes the cats like to sleep on it.


And that is all.  Just taking a moment to post some random pics.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...