June 4, 2013

Why my purse leaves red marks on my shoulders.


'First Aid'
Love this little bag, 25¢ at a garage sale.  Vicks for breathing, hand sanitizer (used sparingly, I prefer hand washing), tiger balm (not a miracle cure but decent), ibuprofen, lighter, hand creme,  canker x (so hard to eat when the inside of your mouth is erupting), sunscreen, eye drops for sudden iritis, lip sunscreen, monk fruit sweetener, mint, burts bees lip balm, wonderful lemon cuticle creme.

Four of these items are for afflictions directly associated with UC

Makeup Bag- $1 bag thrifted.  Lip stain I got as an impulse buy. Does not last ten hours or anywhere near that but decent for a clearance item and lasts through errands. Ulta lip gloss, dark compact powder to match face to body, two concealers (one belongs in makeup case), Bobby pins, rubberband, Ulta eyeliner in halo (great for highlighting), Ulta lipliner in flesh, Lancome eyeliners in black and brown Kohl (so smooth and way to sharpen) 

The Office- notebook for church notes and the back pages are for lists, pink and purple felt tip pens, Sharpie, black pens. I have a thing for wonderful pens and school supplies period. Every fall I just have to go down every single aisle. It gives me some weird high. Day planner (this is in the bathroom today. I smashed the living daylights and guts out of a disgusting palmetto bug with it. Google them, they're HORRIBLE)

Baby Necessities- diapers, wipes, various snacks (yogurt melts, baby cookies)

Loose- wallet, eye lash curler (goes in make up case but got left behind after a 6am in-car primping), keys, Burt s bees resQ ointment, wedding ring (not THE ring, I have a large, rotating selection of rings I use as my wedding ring), Burt s bees tinted lip balm (love it but was expensive and wouldn't have gotten it if they d had the price there), carmex lip balm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...