March 31, 2014

Almost 15 weeks

This time around I dropped the ball again on taking timely pictures of how Im growing.  At least I have one per trimester so far...  Some mornings it seems like I start out looking pretty normal but after a couple small meals I pop out.  I've been so good about eating well having learned how horrible it is to let yourself gain 60 lbs.  I am greatly helped by the colitis induced lactose intolerance- no more ice cream cones 4 times a day =(  Tons of fresh fruits and veggies and occasional meat.  Lots of shopping at trader joe's and a little bit at whole foods.  Makes such a difference!!


I've also made so many things lately!  Feeling amazingly creative now that two and a half solid months of 24/7 nausea and extreme exhaustion are over with.  I think I'm just so appreciative of being able to DO ANYTHING!  of course I have not really  photographed anything yet to be listed but we're talking in the range of 50 necklaces and a lot of amazing pairs of leather tassel earrings that I sold a lot of around christmas.  With temps being in the 70's all week I should be able to go out and get some of these things taken care of.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...