November 26, 2011

A quick update...

I just worked black friday, immersed in the mass consumerism that has wrongly become the focus of Christmas as people scramble for the deals that, honestly, pop up at least once a month at the mall ANYWAY.  And though I wake up in less than 7 hours for another round of mall merriment and my neck and head are aching- I just had to stop in and update.  There was one purchase I DID make- a 5 foot long, furry, cheetah print pillow for just 10 bucks.  So cuddly.  I think it will be my pregnancy pillow.  And in the spirit of not acquiring too much I forced one of my old ones on my sister who could actually use one.

Saturday's show was GREAT!  And best of all I am now prepared to do any shows that may come up:
 My husband was a pretty big help assuming the role of Art Bitch and taking on all heavily lifting as well as procuring some amazing empenadas for nourishment.   And my friend brought a special delivery of lasagna, donuts, and cider!  Oh yeah....    When not running around for me, he sat patiently reading his book:


I've also recently realized this may not all be due to constipation (see pic below); somewhere in that squishy mass is a baby the size of a prune (which i've been downing at rates rivaling the consumption at your local senior home)

fatso
Now that my inventory is up and the show is over, I've been working on putting all those wonderful items I made online!  Here's a few pics.  I've really got to get to bed now.  Feeling crappy and sort of heartburny.

Upcycled Vintage Jewelry with Freshwater Pearl

Upcycled Bullet Casing Earrings

Traveler's Companion

Awesome Exotic Hood
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...