May 22, 2013

My first (official) mothers day was great! I got a card early in the week from my mother in law with a check (tattoo fund??), and got a much needed watering can along with some herbs and potted flowers from my mom. Since it was a gorgeous day we walked around downtown after church, looking into the little shops but passed on the food truck rodeo for dinner at a super fancy bbq restaurant.

I love my hair and the dress I made in this picture even though poor Nova was making a face from the sun. But it was my day so I'm using it anyway.

What I'm debating:
Hamsa Hand tattoo
Finally get my Mary shaded
Touch up bird on back of neck

I'd feel super guilty spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars at a time so I'm gonna go with just one. Also need to find an NC artist I like......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...