October 27, 2010

R.I.P. Stella Salamone


My heart has ached for the last few days upon hearing you were in the hospital.  I hope you felt the many prayers I sent your way.  I should have been there with you and tried to stay up all night but I passed out between 3 and 4 this morning and just woke to learn that you passed early this morning.

I pray your soul made it quickly to the other side and you will stop in to say hello.  Please send strength and angels to your husband who is horribly broken up.

I'm gonna miss you so terribly much!

The airwaves won't be the same without our Thrash Queen



I'll miss your always open door and the invitations to dinner or just to stop in for a beer to watch YouTube videos.  We always looked out for each other no matter what tragedy the day brought.  I miss cook outs with you.  I miss your unique style and your great art.  I miss your blunt honesty which made you such a true friend.  And I dearly miss your laugh.   How can anything be the same?



My only solace in this moment is that I will see you again and you are finally free from all that pain
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...