November 3, 2010

Makin n Makin Some More

An herb bouquet since my flowers are dying.  Rosemary and African Blue Basil:


A display is never finalized.  Any time I've ever sold somewhere, I've had a totally different set up.  Here Im using a drill bit box to display lower priced earrings:


The weekend show went really well and was profitable.  Im glad Ive been making so much lately!



Another necklace I dont want to part with.  It reminds me of an Egyptian Princess.  Though who knows if they even had princesses.  I used recycled jewelry here and turquoise.  


And I finally made a tote bag out of one of the bean bags!  I got these from a local bean roaster and I've recycled one into a nice tote with an interior pocket and brass, magnetic snap closure.  Really perfect.  I know I have to many bags, but how can I not keep this one?!  

I  also made a couple yoga bags for my old and new mats.
I graduated from my mat I bought at Walmart some 5 years ago for a nice one from Gaiam.  I'd been looking for a couple of months and shopping around price wise.  I was familiar with the thicknesses, designs, and other features like being made free from toxic chemicals.  I went with a reversible 4mm (wanted 5 but compromised for the color) grape/mauve sticky mat.  I love it so far however its hard to put in the back because of its anti skid features!  I had to add a nice thick strip of vintage fabric to the purple corduroy just to wiggle it in.

Last of the fall flowers...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...