November 11, 2010

Dia de los Muertos 2010, Dream Catcher

My camera mysteriously died and then came back to life again hours later so I didnt get too many pictures of the Cleveland celebration of Dia de los Muertos.  Also, I was busy leaving Stella's memorial, to pick up lobsters, to swing by the celebration, make a quick stop in Wall Eye Gallery, and then on to a friend's house.  This is indicative of a typical Cleveland weekend.  Always something to do and always (usually) crappy weather.






 I've always wanted to make a dream catcher and looked up some instructions online.  I made this one, but out of wire so you can tell it took me a while to get the twists right.  Oh well.  It hangs from leather and is accented with gemstones and glass beads.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...