March 3, 2011

New Necklaces and my fave Vintage Dress

When I went to bed last night and when I woke this morning I knew I would have made multiple sales.  And this morning when I checked online, I'd sold three things within a few hours.  How bout that?  

This is one of my newest pieces and it just sold though I think I have enough to do one more:

Descent into Morocco 

My mother doesn't know it, but I'm stealing her planter because I am in love with how it looks in pictures.


Gorgeous weather is on its way and I've already started stocking up on sun dresses. For the moment I've been wearing my vintage gear since the polyester keeps me warmer and it ain't that nice yet (though it's comparable to a Northern Spring/Summer).

This is one of my favorites and you can totally see my tiny Beer Belly poking out in front (and my beer in my hand).  Guess it's time to get more serious about exercise, too!

Vintage Dress and Beer Belly
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...