March 21, 2010

Crocheted Flowers

Spent some time crocheting these flowers for the hair.  Some will be attached to headbands and others onto barrettes.  Luckily these go easily into my thick hair but I wanted some options so that those with finer hair could still use them.  My favorites are the ones with skulls but I'm trying to only take one or two for my own personal use.


I'm using vintage buttons as well as cool beads for the center pieces




They are 100% cotton in most cases and I've really got to get them for sale in my shop.




They're flowers you can place behind your ear that will never wilt or fade.  Well, maybe if you wore it every day for YEARS the natural fibers would have their color fade a bit... but they'll last a hell of a lot longer than their real counterparts.

At the moment I am making black beans.  I've never successfully made a batch of beans that weren't from a  can so we'll see.  As  much as I love black bean soup, these will be just normal beans since they will be complimenting chicken tacos.   

Mmmmmm, tacos....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...