October 6, 2011

Productive Fall Day

After a super busy early-fall, I finally stopped procrastinating and went up to the studio to make some pieces (even did some yoga!).  I put together some awesome necklaces using vintage bits and had a GREAT time digging around in my treasures.
Vintage Feminine Charms
 I then spent hours working on the balcony.  My tomato plants (sadly fruit-less) were the first to perish in my fall clean up spree.  I ripped those babies right outta the dirt with disregard to that thick, green, struggling stalk and a few promising blooms.  It's October, guys, give it up.  I cut down the basil and started harvesting seeds, and caught a mold situation early on.  I'm recycling the old dirt with roots and other goodness for composting.  Anyway, I swept, dug, tugged, and spider-checked all afternoon so I'd have a nice backdrop for photo taking as my goal was to post an item on etsy.


Star Wars Day of the Dead

art over the couch

husband wearing a handmade leather cuff

 I'm excited for the fall and to wear my new "cool weather" boots, but I did have a fun time over the summer and celebrated its departure with a trip with friends to an NC island:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...