July 13, 2010

AA Revival

I'm so very proud and yet jealous of my dear friend K.t. because she has kept the soul of Artisans Alliance alive and is the needle that threads together the best, most eclectic group of Cleveland artists.  As I sat here missing being surrounded by such amazing people I came to the realization that it's about time to start AA-Raleigh!

I began participating in local art events and although I've enjoyed it and done well I'm so damn lonely.

This week will begin the postings searching for artists and the search for a cool meeting place- I'd use my new apt but I'm really not looking forward to being robbed and murdered by strangers.

In Etsy news, I created my first treasury entitled: Just lay back, Doll featuring a darling burlesque outfit, an ostrich feather boa, Nipple Jewelry, a vintage brothel token and many others!  Dirty, dirty things!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...