December 21, 2010

Here I am wearing my wonderful, recycled, Yoga Shrug from Rockstar Rehab.  After a 9 hr drive, K.t. and I went to Faith's studio where, amongst an army of industrial sewing machines and a work table that makes you insanely jealous yet wet at the same time, we participated in an evening of candlelit yoga.  It was so relaxing and I think I might adopt the practice.  Though I'd have to start eating less at night or waking up earlier to do it.  

We then took a lovely drive to the local mart for wine which paired well with all the amazing food she had prepared!  After detecting a hint of garlic in the kitchen we were presented with a Vegan Feast.  Hummus, pita, couscous, vegan burgers,  luscious sweet snap peas....

She then gifted me the shrug that I had been using during our practice:



Kt is also wearing an angora recycled sweater neck warmer I made.

A great time was had by all at the Red Giant show.  Cleveland was covered in snow yet the entire front row was made up of our closest friends.  They played songs from the new album, Dysfunctional Majesty.




 Then there were lots of people dressed as Santas so I took a pic with a couple of them:

Hello, strangers, I'm Drunk!



Fun Fun Times.  And now I have a lot of stuff to clean up after our weekend adventure as well as last minute Christmas gifts yet to be made!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...