January 19, 2010

Boston!

Ended up going to Boston for about a week!




Took 11 hours to drive there but the weather was great the whole time.  We had plenty time to stretch our legs over the next four days walking around.  I love the stops along the way.  Found photo booths that give you the strip of four poses but forget to hit it up on the way back as well =(



There were a lot of ethnic grocery stores that we passed along the way as we explored the neighborhood.  We made our way to Boston University stopping by an awesome asian market where they had a large variety of veggie dishes.   After dining at a brazilian place, I'm determined to start frying bananas and plantains.  




We encountered many animals on our explorations.  Here is K.t. with a few new friends:




My husband's band was recording in Boston.



Still tired but wanting to make some things with metal objects I found in Boston.  Also thinking of brewing the coffee I took from the hotel even though we have a huge can of it- I'm just a fan of free things!

I didnt see a Boston Market til we were well on the road leaving, hmmm.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...