January 29, 2010

Goodbye Joel, Goodbye Cleveland

I dont even smoke and I love making ashtrays.

A good friend of ours died recently, while we were out of town and I just came across some pictures we took at his home not too long ago.  He had a great piece of land with a tire swing that hung from a branch a couple stories high and he had chickens.



He also always had Coronas and a lime on him.



this is my husband goofing off on his property.

When we leave Cleveland there will be much to be missed.  Most of all my great friends and of course the amazing places to eat and shop, like Phnom Penh.  Ive eaten there MANY times and have only ever had the 54B; i highly recommend their Original Khmer with Chicken.


Crazy things to see around every corner.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...