January 20, 2010

Rings n Herbs

When I first started making rings and toe rings, I would find objects around the house similar to the size I needed and use them for sizing.  chapstick was a favorite for toe rings.

Now that I have a mandril, I'm able to know what the sizes are and I love it.

Been making a bunch of small things to put online for sale that arent too complicated since I've been in and out of town a lot this past month.

My favorite center pieces right now are vintage beads and buttons.







Abalone Shell


The black bead in the above picture is a vintage, hand-cut, glass, rosary bead and the middle, light grey is a vintage find from a random box of shoulder pads.


Ive also been perfecting the tea wallet design with magnificent results.  And now I am off to walk downtown in search of the perfect herb book.  I've had my eye on John Lust's The Herb Book but we'll see what I find in the local bookstores and main library.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...