March 13, 2010

Art Weekend

Last night's event was fun and my first since moving south.  I got to meet some other artists which was great and selling always feels great.  I then came home to see even more sales from online- hooray!

Today I check out a local craft event which looks like it'll be really nice.  It's the 

The Designers Downtown Market  and it's partially hosted by a local bead store.  I hope to meet some area artists that would be interested in bartering or letting me know what other events are going on this summer.


Art is an Alliance- the goal of our Artisans Alliance


This is part of a piece done by Becky Gammon in Cleveland Ohio.  Her link is to the left.

She is multi talented as a photographer, web designer, jewelry maker, and 3-D collage artist. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...