March 21, 2010

B.O.M.B.

Before I left Cleveland, I got a tattoo with my bestest friend, Bonnie.  She sews leather accessories and clothing and has gone by B. Original (even though some time back I saw this show on tv where the girl went by this, Bonnie has had this name for a much longer time so Bonnie is THE B. Original) for decades.  Since my site is MeliBeli and I have an awesome flag that was made with this, when we join forces we are B.O.M.B. (B. Original MeliBeli).


I miss her like crazy and as awesome as the South is, I don't think I will ever have such a great group of friends like I had back in Ohio.  At one of our first shows together, our two friends modeled in the gallery window for us and here they are:

*Sigh* 

Now whenever I fly, if I'm asked if I have a bomb on me, technically I do!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...