March 2, 2010

(Virtual) Moving

The Arduous Task of Switching Hosts
 

Hours and hours and days later things seem to finally have hit a smooth patch.  After struggling with a dropping connection, enduring an endless software update, downloading and then uploading a decade's worth of images and pages, setting up new email accounts, going through 1,000 emails and forwarding the important messages one by one I think I'm close.  And by that I mean hopefully by the end of the day I say SEE YA! to Yahoo!


These pictures were on some site of mine when I was still in college and they still make me smile to this day. Odd little internet finds of the day.  Perhaps the process of the move has been somewhat hindered by my nostalgia and going through images taken back in the 90's.
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...