March 3, 2010

Spring Decor

These are images I had collected when I was planning the wedding (took about a month) and I'm loving them for spring/summer decor.  This year, I actually have a yard and I'm super excited for an outdoor dinner.  

Candles are one of my favorite things to have- right next to glass.  I hate throwing away any jar and I have many colored glass bottles lining the ledge of my windows.


White beans would also work at the bottom of the jar.  The cheaper, the better!


All this decorating talk makes me miss Domino.  First they take away Sassy Magazine, then Jane.  And when I fell in Love with Domino and the amazing rooms within, of course, the curse comes back into play.  I'm afraid to admit how much I adore Bust lest they leave me as well.   Lately the magazine aisle just isn't what it used to be.  I may pick up a Cosmo or a tattoo mag but only to flip through for a moment.  Domino was beautiful on every page. 


As soon as I get a cardboard egg carton I'll start my seeds.  

-Purple Basil
-Sweet Basil
-Cilantro
-Spinach
Tons of herbs are already growing wild in the yard so I anxiously await bountiful harvests!

Interview today.  Thought I'd get some spending mula but I'm wondering if a 45 min drive will be worth working in an awesome store with no required uniform where creativity is strongly encouraged.  Plus, the discount may end up breaking me even since I always make a purchase there.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...