March 29, 2010

Stumbling Blocks

I wore my new crocheted rose hair clip out today and I am just so in love with it.
When we moved, I got rid of 4 shelves which had held my fabric.  I'm barely getting along without them.  Most of my material is still in boxes and it makes it so difficult to go through and work with my inspiration.  Plus, the boxes don't stack so well since they are from such different places and of varying sizes.  Right now my machine is on the floor in the family room and my supplies are upstairs which makes finding matching patterns hard.  Everything I've made since I've been here has been from the same pieces.   Oh well.  So much else has been going in my favor.  Once Easter comes I'll have to push it off to a corner since people will be staying in that room.  Frustrating... 


I love how many hippies are here in NC.  I drove by a couple of them today and they had a sign looking for a ride to Greensboro.  Had it been my car, I probably would have picked them up, just for the adventure and to explore a new place.  Instead, my mom locked the doors.

After thinking I had killed off my seeds by planting them too early, today I spotted growth!!  Finally something identifiable as Purple Basil cannot be mistaken for cilantro or chiles.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...